Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers
Robert Taylor is a 8x World Champion, multiple European and British and the Current ISKA world champion, a national England coach for ISKA GB, a Personal trainer and a UK martial arts hall of fame inductee.
With almost 40 years martial arts experience, Rob is the owner and chief instructor of the Taylor's academy of Sport karate T.A.S.K.
Not only that but Sensei Taylor is a former British Bodybuilding champion giving him a vast knowledge of training and nutrition.
The current Peterborough Sportsman of the Year!
1. What’s your height?
2. What's your weight?
82kgs - 74kgs fighting weight
3. Where do you currently live?
4. What are your hobbies?
Martial arts & Bodybuilding
5. What sport are you known for?
6. What is your IG username?
7. What made you want to be a CBDmuscle Ambassador?
I had heard good things about the company.
8. What is your go-to CBDmuscle product?
CBD 12% OIL
9. What is your favourite body part to train? Least favourite?
All body parts are my favourite so I don't have a least favourite.
10. What’s your go to cardio machine?
The Arc climber
11. How did you start with fitness?
I started competitive swimming and Judo at 10 years old.
12. Did you play any sports growing up?
Rugby and Judo.
13. What jobs have you had? What do you currently do?
I've been a professional Dj, a retail manager and a fitness instructor. Currently I'm a Martial arts instructor and Personal trainer.
14. Are you single? Do you have any children?
I'm married with 3 children.
15. Do you have pets?
16. What’s your favourite food?
17. Do you have a cheat meal favourite?
18. What’s your dream car?
A red Ford Mustang GT
19. Do you have a lucky number?
20. Who are your role models?
Bruce Lee and Mohammed Ali
21. Who is your favourite superhero?
22. What are you currently reading?
Jackie Chan Never grow up
23. What’s your favourite movie? Show?
Movie Enter the Dragon. Show ~ Power
24. What does your workout playlist look like?
Late 90s Rap music.
25. What advice would you give to beginners?
Stick with the basics
26. Do you listen to motivational speakers? If so, who?
27. What achievement are most proud of?
My 1st ISKA world title where I beat the then current undisputed champ!
28. Current Training Split:
Monday: Legs, stretching kickboxing
Tuesday: Chest Abs
Wednesday: Shoulders, Stretching and kicking
Thursday: Back, Legs, stretching and kickboxing
Friday : Arms
Sunday: Kicking drills
Facebook: Rob T Taylor
Rob was once a major R&B dj!